Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Ball

Spring baseball is up and running. Last week's game was cancelled due to the blizzard like conditons. So the first game was yesterday. Fun game. Mitchell had 2 RBIs off one hit and made a great play as short stop to 2nd base for the out. We lost, but our team still played well, hit well and had fun.
The problem... it's spring in Colorado.
We had a cold light drizzle the entire 2 hours and now, the next day, I am still hoarse due to my "cheering" in that cold weather. I always have to apologize to the other parents for "cheering" for their kids too.

5 comments:

CowboyBob said...

Sounds like quite a game. I hope to see Mitchell play some day. Keep on cheering everybody's kids. It's the parents who don't cheer but get angry who frost my Popsicle.

Karen said...

I thought you sounded a little hoarse today at church. What a fabulous mama you are.

Sheri said...

Don't you just love baseball!! I cheer loud too! Don't apologize!! Everyone needs good cheerleaders!!

Desertbound said...

Cheering for everyone just reminds me that there is a little bit of Stargirl out there in Colorado...

Unknown said...

Got to love baseball season. I know deep down Mike is a little sad that he does not have a boy to play ball with. Playing volleyball with his girls is just not the same! And keep cheering on everyone....we need more parents like you!