Sunday, November 9, 2008

Roots and Branches

The big trees in the foreground surround Mountain Road Ranch.
My former, and still the parents', pad. My awesome siblings in no specific order. Am I the youngest, you ask? Thank you, but no. According to this photo, however, I am the most serious. Yes, that's me, the serious one.
Combined we have created 18 grandkids for the parentals.
9 boys, 9 girls (9th boy on the way)
3 volleyball teams
6 trios
2 dodgeball teams
the cast of "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" and their understudies





9 comments:

Julie said...

It is so fun to see the family. What a great legacy! I love you all.I am glad to call you family.

WildBound said...

Gorgeous photo of Ben Lomond. Wow.

jksfam said...

You do look pretty serious! Yikes!

Sayyadina said...

Okay, that was funny! Seven Brides. HAH! If only I hadnd't already been in it three times . . .

ANd ditto on the great Ben Lomond Picture.

DreamPacker said...

Yes, great mountain shot. It was wonderful having you visit! Clever captions about the siblings, etc. Love you all! I have such great kids!

CowboyBob said...

Since the pictures, some things have changed: Snow on Ben Lomond. In fact, Alta and Snobird are open. Leaves mosly gone. Kids haven't changed much,though. Love the pictures and wit.

Desertbound said...

Now I just need to get Scout or Shematite to do a chalk or watercolor of Ben Lomond. Sweet picture. Sweeter memories.

Erin said...

Who IS that youthful but serious woman? She is a beauty!
Loved seeing your sib line-up. Fun!

Unknown said...

Oh my...so serious! Fun though to get together with family! Love the picture, you need to frame that one! By the way.... Iwould LOVE to take Kassidy for awhile and turn her into a volleyball star...with her heigth...oh I only wished to be that tall!