Monday, August 25, 2008

How Real Men Play

This was Brandon 's adventure so I have waited to blog thinking he may jump on the blog wagon himself. But, no, he leaves the blogging to me.
My brother Tristan and BIL The Rock showed up here in Colorado for a "guys weekend". They rafted down the mighty Arkansas, fished at Twin Lakes, summitted Mt Elbert, soaked in hot springs, and burned things in the campfire.
Tris on left and the Rock on right
Ready to Row
Below on the summit
Brandon's orthopoedic surgeon would call this a miracle. Brandon calls it physical therapy.
Way to go Brandon!
Great jobs guys.
(From left Bill, Brandon Tris, Rock)

Fishing

This is the view from their campground.

All their photos got mixed together on our computer. I think I stole these photos from one of the other guys. Oh well. :)


6 comments:

Sayyadina said...

Great pictures! Now I guess a girl's weekdend is called for!

Julie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. It is so beautiful! I think you all should have a girls weekend too!

Sheri said...

Looks like they had fun! Where are you girls going?

Canyonsrcool said...

Yeah!, great trip! Memorable adventures. It was fun to hang out with Brandon for some guy time. Thanks again, to you two, B&B.

CowboyBob said...

Awwwe, shucks!

Desertbound said...

Hey Girls! We all should go somewhere! Moab maybe?