Thursday, July 3, 2008

2 Down in 2 weeks

I lost one pair of sunglasses that blew into the water at Lake Powell. One week later, I lost my other pair of sunglasses being thrown from a raft on the Upper Arkansas River. Three years ago I lost my favorite pair ever in the Pacific Ocean when our kayak flipped.
Now all 3 pairs could be floating along the bottom of the ocean somewhere.
I am worse than Bergesons with cameras.
So if you snorkel or scuba dive and see a cute pair, grab them for me. I could use a spare.
Plus, the glasses are needed to cover the developing wrinkly crow's feet.
(more on girls' camp / river trip later)

5 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

What rotten, wretched luck. I'll keep my goggled-eyes pealed for 'em.

Canyonsrcool said...

Sounds like me.

Muad'Dib said...

try the dorky necklace thing that people use to hang their glasses around their necks. At least the chances of loses it would be cut down.....maybe?

CowboyBob said...

At least you are consistently losing them in neat adventures. It's not like you were setting them down till morning, then being unable to remember where or to find them the next day.

Karen said...

Ha ha Bethany. ;) Maybe our cameras and your glasses are hanging out in some "lost items heaven" together...and we'll all be reunited someday.