Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Fun

We had a fun visit from my brother and his family.
His boy has wanted to go to a MLB game so we went. We got there early enough for batting practice so here we are on the wall trying to catch a ball.The whole crew
We went on a little hike thru Castlewood Canyon. Below are the cute rock critters we found.
The question is...
Did he catch himself or fall into the water?

Little T below showing how to really cross the log. Graceful, yes?

Thanks for the fun visit.

They drove thru snow, fog, rain, power outages, and wind to get here.

7 comments:

WildBound said...

I think he fell in the water! Did he?

The Dixon Family said...

Wait! Did he fall in??? You can't leave us like this!!

Sayyadina said...

I'm with WB.
It looks like such fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, I think he hung on! We need to get together this summer! What's your summer look like?

Desertbound said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! I think he hung on...

CowboyBob said...

I think he's faking it.

Karen said...

Oh. I love Castlewood Canyon. We hiked through it when I was eight months prego with Eli...yeah...we got some looks! Um...I guess it is required to comment on whether or not he fell in...I would like it if he fell because that would be very exciting, but I'm sure he caught himself. ;)