Monday, April 14, 2008

Mamma Mia

How lucky am I? My mom came to Colorado for a visit. She spent 3 days in Buena Vista at a conference then came here for 5 nights. It was only going to be 4 nights , but weather closed the route home. Anyway, I loved having time with her all to myself. That never happens. I enjoyed talking with her. And I LOVED watching her dance with Mitchell to Flo Rida's song "Low" and Soulja Boy's "Crank That". I do have video to prove it. I am saving it for a rainy day.
(hee hee - evil laugh inserted here)
On Brandon's birthday we went to lunch with Brandon's mom Cherie. I really enjoyed being with both our moms. I have learned alot from both of them.


6 comments:

Desertbound said...

Can't wait to see that video!

The Dixon Family said...

Awe, I love moms.

*Your hair looks divine (as usual).

Unknown said...

How fun! That is something I truly miss...time with my Mom. She is just too far away! We see eachother maybe once a year! Have to enjoy those times together!

CowboyBob said...

Glad you guys could do it. She planned time with you from the beginning.

WildBound said...

Happy birthday today....happy birthday today...happy birthday dear bethany...happy birthday to you! Love you!

DreamPacker said...

Hope you had a happy one. Really enjoyed that time with you guys!
Love you all!