Thursday, March 20, 2008

We Love Spring... Skiing

Last Saturday I took the kids skiing. We had beautiful weather and great snow. Those treeless peaks in the background are the Continental Divide. The ski lifts go right up to the top. With the kids we stay on this side. It tends to be windy up on top over there. Mitchell was my ski buddy for the day. Kassidy brought her friend Ashley to ski with since Brandon is still out of commission. Kass and Ashley have been skiing together several times and they make a good pair. It was a fun day.



4 comments:

Desertbound said...

Sounds like a blast. I love spring skiing, too....

Unknown said...

I miss skiing you you guys!

CowboyBob said...

Looks like a great, fun, memorable day.

Nicoletta said...

Ouch, pain in the chest from how much I want to go skiing again this year! Even better would be skiing this year with you guys! Glad you had fun and enjoyed it for me.