Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Menagerie

When you move during the week of Christmas, you have to move pretty fast to get a tree put up and decorated. We got our small tree up with lights pretty quickly. I decided it would have to do. My children, however, decided our tree needed some ornamentation. Here is a list of the "ornaments" I found on our tree Christmas morning.
A caribiner
a Grand Canyon key chain
2 seashell necklaces
an 8 inch long yellow feather
an 8 inch long white feather
Leopard print fuzzy dice - yes, the large, hang in your rear view mirror kind
and a tin angel bell adorning the top
It looked pretty darn good.

9 comments:

jksfam said...

No picture? Sounds like great ornamentation to me!

Kiffon said...

Yeah, where's the picture? ;) I guess sometimes you just have to make due with what's available, right? Hope you had a Merry Christmas! We sure miss you guys!

CowboyBob said...

Now, that's creativity at its best.

Desertbound said...

Sounds like the cover page to an "I Spy" photo book. Love those kidlets!

Vern said...

Leopard print fuzzy dice? Where did you have those BEFORE they ended up on the tree? (If you say they were anywhere near your bed our friendship might be at risk.)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

You guys are too funny! Hope the move went well.

Linda said...

Wow! I would have loved to have seen that! What a crazy time to move. Hope it went well. Stacey Stucki moved into our ward a couple of months ago. She said she knew you in high school. Crazy! Take care!

Unknown said...

There was also a snowman with it's head falling off and an angel/bell.

All of the stuff was mine. Mit wanted to help so he put on at least one of the seashell necklaces.

Erin said...

I can't believe you're here already!! I need contact info so that I can get in touch when we are heading your way!!! Yay!
Leopard print fuzzy dice? Awesome.