Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good

We had a fabulous family reunion. I loved it.
My kids loved playing with cousins and 2nd cousins.
We all loved...
marshmallow wars
kickball
tubing the river (see post below)
rapelling in the cave (see post below)
badminton
biking
hiking around the reservoir
holding baby cousins
playing in the campfire
and mtn biking in Fruita on the way home

Beautiful view from the hike around the water hole.
From left: My dad with harmonica in hand, my sis, and me
playing and singing around the campfire.

Newest baby niece Meg with her favorite aunt
(it's my blog, I can post about me if I want to)


My sister's legs outside the cave cause she didn't want to brave the mirky cold cave water.
Can you blame her?
I didn't take a lot of photos, cause sometimes, you have to put the camera down and join in. Thanks to the family that took loads of photos that I can get copies of. :)
I left a 3.5 day family reunion just wanting to spend more time with family and live closer to them. Loved them all. I want to do it again next week. Thanks to DB for all the organization and thought. Thanks to all the siblings and cousins who made it a priority. Love.




4 comments:

jksfam said...

Super cute pic with baby Meg!

Canyonsrcool said...

I agree and yes to all of it.

Desertbound said...

Ditto! I super-love that picture of you and Meg.

CowboyBob said...

I'll work on more of the siblings and cousins for next year, too.