Saturday, December 20, 2008

Music in the air

One of my favorite holiday traditions is the music and singing. We have had the privilege of watching our kids participate in school music programs this year. Mitchell's 4th grade did an entire holiday musical with acting, singing, and dancing. It was adorable! Here is a photo of Mitchell singing his solo, backed by the 4th grade choir. LOVE IT! Kassidy has loved being in the 7th grade choir. They did some tough songs this year and she really loved learning the French song. It was amazing to see and hear the 6th, 7th and 8th grade choirs combine for "Carol of The Bells."
She is the pretty blonde in the back row.


6 comments:

DreamPacker said...

Wow! Wish I had been there to enjoy it.

CowboyBob said...

I, too, wish I could have heard it. Way to go kids!

Sayyadina said...

My sister agrees that music is the best part of the season.

Wish we could have been there. Perhaps they will sing for us when they come?

little t said...

What confidence and courage you have planted and nourished in the souls of your children. WOW! Solo. French lyrics. You are a wonderful mother ... and singer!

PS. She is a beautiful blonde on the tippie-toe back row ... and he is a beautiful blonde on the very front row. You've got it covered!

PSS. Will give chocolate for singing performances in Utah!
Little T.

Sheri said...

That is so much fun! Merry Christmas!!

This Girl said...

Hey, I just set my blog to private and I don't have your email address to add you as a reader. Will you email me at slerickson242@yahoo.com so that I can send you an invite. Thanks.