Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Happy Place

I spent 2 summers during college working at the Grand Canyon. I have an unnatural fondness for this canyon. I made Brandon hike it rim to rim with me right after we became engaged.
He loved it, just ask him.
You can go to this website and see a trailer for the new IMAX movie about my beloved Grand Canyon and Colorado River.

But, you can't see the movie here in Colorado. You can see it in Chattanooga, Philadelphia and Seattle. But not Colorado.
Are you kidding me?

6 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Life is so unfair.

Julie said...

I still haven't ever been to the Grand Canyon. It is on my places to go list!

jksfam said...

I hope it comes to Colorado for your sake - not for mine, though. IMAX movies make me sick...

Karen said...

Wow. I think we are having a moment Bethany...not because I have a special fondness for the Grand Canyon, but because I have a special fondness for IMAX movies. We both have special fondnesses. No body goes to the IMAX movies in Philadelphia after 6pm so Zack and I went ALL the time. What is sad is I am not joking.

Desertbound said...

It's not in Utah, either! Hey Julie - Bethany and I will be glad to take you on a little trip...hehe!

CowboyBob said...

Maybe they figure Utah and Colorado are so close to the Canyon, nobody would go see it. I would.