Sunday, December 30, 2007

The newest holiday memories



We add to our list of Christmas memories...

Dad leading his ward choir perfectly
Singing nieces
Being tourists at Temple Square
niece baby Jane's first Christmas
Snowflaking Grandma's window
Roast beast, I mean venison
Soaking in hot springs
(my ions were recharged and my chi was balanced)

until...
the 3 hours of dodgeball

My hubby's motto "No pads, no helmets, just balls!"



Thanks family for the fabulous holiday fun. We feel blessed to have been with my fun family, meanwhile missing the friends and family here in Colorado that have become part of our Christmas traditions and fun.
Love you all.












7 comments:

Canyonsrcool said...

It was fun to be with you guys at the parents' house. We look forward to coming out to Colorado . . . .

The Dixon Family said...

You look so beautiful in that over-the-shoulder picture!

Looks like you guys had tons o fun!

CowboyBob said...

I thought it a remarkable and memorable Christmas. Thanks for inspiring much of it.

This Girl said...

How fun! Our wards EQ played dodge ball the weekend before Christmas. Tony came home with massive bruises. Really nice pics!

Erin said...

Bethany! Very fun to get caught up! I will check often. You look just as young as I remember! Love you-

Sayyadina said...

It was great to see you and your beautiful face. And your family too!

Nicoletta said...

We are so glad we were there! It was such a great holiday! I have Christmas 07 memories that will last a lifetime and will always be precious.