Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mt Timpanogas - Aspen Grove Trail July 6, 2007

Mama Moose was chomping some leaves as we passed by her and her baby about 6:45am.
She didn't looked concerned a bit.
The first waterfall was one mile up the trail. They didn't stop after that.
You can check out the blogs of (L to R ) The Rock, Desertbound, Canyonsrcool to see more pics. My hubby on the right isn't allowed to blog. More on that later.
Above is one view of the mountain of waterfalls we switchbacked across all morning.
My sister and I cooling off in the spray.


4 comments:

WildBound said...

That's it. I'm goining to have to hike this trail. I can't stand all the incredible pictures. I never knew it was littered with waterfalls and incredible views...

Desertbound said...

I didn't know either! I'll go with you.

CowboyBob said...

Ain't Timp special?

CowboyBob said...

If anyone else goes, at least invite me, please.