Thursday, June 28, 2007

5TH Annual Crab Boil

Our annual crab boil was delightful as always. For the 5th year in a row, we joined together with our friends, Heather, Don, Eric, LeAnn and their 7 kids collectively. We have all been friends almost 9 years now. Then we throw some yummy food together, let the kids run wild and enjoy every minute of it.
Proof that size might matter... meat from one crab leg compared to


3 month old baby Caleb's leg. Both are yummy, might I add.




Grilled artichokes have come to be an integral and favorite part of the tradition.


2 comments:

Muad'Dib said...

Dang. That looks good. And fun! I should take more pics of food....

Desertbound said...

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe that's why I love cookbooks so much - not because I use them, but because the pictures are so beautiful. Way to go Beth! Yummy artichokes last night, too.