Wednesday, May 30, 2007

One view from our weekend campground. We went up to the Pike National Forest at about 9500 ft elevation. It is loaded with high mountain meadows surrounded by aspens and ponderosas. We could see the still snowcapped collegiate peaks near Buena Vista. We had a great time rappelling, fishing, hiking, riding Atv's and being with great friends. We were one of 6 families to form our wagon circle. We just need to stockpile weapons, homeschool and store more food and we would have our own compound. Oh wait, we do stockpile weapons.

3 comments:

WildBound said...

If I bring my buck knife, can I join?

The Dixon Family said...

Holy plethora of pictures! I love them all! You're such a cool mom to take your kids repelling. I wish I was a cool mom.

Devony said...

you stockpile weapons? is there something I need to know about Bethany?